We’ve helped Telstra evolve its brand identity as part of the biggest change to the company since its transition from Telecom in 1993.
After so many years of blue and orange, Telstra wanted a new identity that captured the diversity of its products, services and customers and created a stronger and more emotional connection with its customers.
We chose colour to reflect the energy, diversity and emotion that customers experience when all the different parts of their lives are better connected.
The result is an identity that incorporates the full spectrum of colours, tones and emotions, so now Telstra can communicate with greater meaning and with the flexibility to talk to different customers at different times, in a manner that’s not only relevant but also engaging.
Designed at Interbrand
- Creative Directors: Chris Maclean, Mike Rigby
- Design Director: Andrew Droog
- Associate Design Director: Ben Miles
- Designers: Joao Peres, Ami Gainford, Debra Jason, Claire Theophane, Annah Brocklebank, Briton Smith, Dan Ingham
- Finished Art: Simon Cranwell
- Writer: Chris Lamont
- Distinction, Range of implementation, AGDA 2012
- Winner, Publications, Spikes Asia 2012